Volunteer with us!
Volunteering at the Lichfield Festival is the perfect way to meet new people and enjoy all that the Festival has to offer. We rely on a team of volunteers to help us throughout the year and in particular during our Festival dates. Your role may include working with our artists and helping backstage, providing support to the Festival Office, promoting the Festival events across the region or working as part of our busy Front of House team selling tickets, programmes and merchandise.
Possible Volunteer Roles
- Event Stewards
- Market Day Co-ordinators
- Open mic stage comperes
- Hospitality Assistants
- Artist and Venue Liaison
- Marketing and Promotions Assistants
- Office Support
- Programme and Merchandise Sellers
- Bar Stewards
- Artist Drivers
- and much more!
Click here to view our Festival Volunteer Roles 2018 in more detail
To apply to be part of our volunteer team
- You must be aged 16 or over (for work experience placements please see below)
- You can offer as much or as little time as you like.
- You can indicate your particular roles of interest